Your body demands nutrients. Even with a healthy diet and lifestyle, you may not be getting all the nutrients you need. Our IV therapy can deliver vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, electrolytes, amino acids and hydration directly into your bloodstream to quickly and dramatically improve your health, mood and energy levels. At Simple IV, all of treatments are proven to be safe and administered in less than one hour by a licensed nurse practitioner.
Need help deciding which IV vitamin therapy is right for you?
Our licensed nurse practitioner can provide guidance and get you on track to feeling and looking your best!
This versatile vitamin delivers many impressive health benefits. As you may know, it’s a strong antioxidant that boosts your immune system. And while vitamin C won’t prevent the common cold or flu, it can help reduce its severity and lessen the number of days it takes you to recover. Who wouldn’t want that!
But Vitamin C isn’t just for fighting colds. It’s also known to fight against chronic diseases. It can lower heart disease risk factors such as LDL (bad) cholesterol and blood triglycerides. And it may even help lower blood pressure, a contributing factor to heart attacks.
Vitamin C has been shown to have a positive effect on thinking and memory as you age. It’s believed to help guard against conditions like dementia by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation near the brain, spine and nerves.
If you’re a vegetarian, you’ll want to be sure you’re getting your fill of vitamin C. Because you don’t eat meat, you may not be getting enough iron, making you prone to anemia. Vitamin C helps your body absorb whatever iron is in your diet.
Did you know Vitamin C is essential for the growth and repair of tissue throughout your body? It helps wounds to heal and keeps bones, teeth, skin and cartilage healthy. And it combats sun damage by stimulating collagen formation for fewer wrinkles and firmer skin. As you can see, this hard-working vitamin fills many roles!
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an enzyme that your body produces naturally and is essential for life. It’s found in every tissue and cell, which use it for growth, energy and maintenance. Many doctors and researchers also believe it can help treat illnesses such as Parkinson’s Disease, heart disease, migraine headaches and high blood pressure.
But that’s not all this magical enzyme can do. It’s also known for its ability to keep skin firm, helping to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
Unfortunately, levels of CoQ10 in your body decrease as you age. Our IV vitamin therapy replenishes your body with CoQ10, delivering a wide range of healthful benefits.
All B vitamins are important but vitamin B5, in particular, is necessary for making blood cells and converting the protein, carbohydrates, and fats you eat into energy so can get through your day with vitality.
It also helps keep your skin smooth and soft (many acne sufferers swear by it) and contributes to healthy hair, eyes, liver, nervous system and digestion.
Specifically, B5 helps to:
- Create red blood cells
- Generate hormones related to stress and also sex
- Maintain digestive health
- Process other vitamins, particularly B2 (riboflavin)
- Synthesize cholesterol
Known as the “master antioxidant,” glutathione supports the immune system by scouring your body for toxins and expelling them from your body. Say adios toxins!
Gluta also protects cells from harmful free radicals. It fortifies your immune system, promotes healthy skin and helps fight signs of aging. This powerful antioxidant is made in the body’s cells, but its levels decrease as a result of aging, stress, poor nutrition and exposure to environmental toxins.
Boosting gluta improves overall health and helps your body fight against disease and common symptoms of aging.
Feeling tired all the time? A vitamin B 12 deficiency could be a contributing factor. Vitamin B 12 plays an important role in helping the body make red blood cells and in your overall well-being.
Boost your B 12 levels and you’ll notice an improvement in your mood, mental function and energy levels. It may even raise your metabolism, helping you shed unwanted pounds.
The role of B vitamins in the body is significant. They contribute to metabolism and weight management, skin and hair health, immune and nervous system functions, muscle tone and the prevention of anemia.
Our MIC/B-complex/B12/Lcarn is a specially blended weight-loss formula that helps to metabolize fat, prevent cholesterol buildup and increase energy levels, especially when used in combination with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
B 6 works as a natural diuretic to help detox your liver. It can be used to treat anemia and increase energy. It also strengthens your immune system and helps prevent mood swings.
For women, use vitamin B6 for PMS and morning sickness in early pregnancy, to stop breastmilk flow after childbirth, bounce back from depression related to pregnancy, and relieve symptoms of menopause.
If you’re serious about fitness, then you’ve probably heard the buzz about taurine. You may have even noticed it’s become a popular ingredient in energy drinks. Athletes say it improves performance, enhances endurance, promotes recovery after workouts and supports the body in metabolizing fat to be used as an energy source.
The most plentiful amino acid in the body, taurine is crucial to heart health, cognitive function, vision and hearing. It helps your body maintain proper hydration and electrolyte balance in your cells, supports overall central nervous system function, regulates your immune system and relieves stress.
Taurine is found abundantly in healthy bodies. However, certain diets, particularly vegetarian or vegan diets, lack adequate amounts of taurine. Age and disease can also contribute to a deficiency in taurine. Include taurine in your IV treatment and put this magical amino acid to work on improving your health, fitness and energy level.
Vitamin B complex packs a wallop! That’s because it’s actually a combination of 8 different B vitamins, each of which offers a unique benefit:
- Vitamin B-1 – thiamin: Promotes healthy growth and function of organs, including the brain and heart.
- Vitamin B-2 – riboflavin: The body uses B-2 to break down fats and drugs.
- Vitamin B-3 – niacin: Useful in maintaining healthy skin, nerves and digestion, high doses can also help improve cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin B-5 – pantothenic acid: This vitamin is essential for brain and nervous system health.
- Vitamin B-6 – pyridoxine: The body needs this vitamin to make red blood cells, which carry oxygen through the body. It also helps keep your immune system fortified.
In addition to all of these important functions, vitamin B complex is known to reduce stress, increase energy levels, help heal wounds and support a healthy immune system.
For healthy hair, nails and nerve function, biotin (Vitamin B7) is the key.
Magnesium chloride offers a long list of amazing benefits to help you look and feel your best:
- Improves heart health
- Optimizes brain, muscle and nerve function
- Strengthens bones
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Aids the digestive process
- Fortifies immune system
- Reduces risk of developing migraines
- Improves sleep quality
- Alleviates PMS symptoms
Research shows it also fights free radicals and reduces the risk of a wide range of illnesses such as tumors, arteriosclerosis, prostate problems, intestinal disorders and kidney stones.
This mineral is essential for the property functioning of the body. Critical to metabolism and thyroid function, it also possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is linked to a wide variety of benefits:
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant to prevent cell damage by free radicals and oxidative stress
- Reduces the risk of certain cancers and can improve the quality of life for people undergoing radiation therapy
- Protects against heart disease by keeping oxidative stress in check and reducing the risk of coronary artery disease
- Helps prevent mental decline and memory loss that often comes with age and diseases like Alzheimer’s
- Aids thyroid function, important for regulating metabolism
- Boosts the body’s immune system and its ability to fight bacteria, viruses and parasites
- Can reduce asthma-related symptoms by lowering inflammation in the body.
Remember how mom used to make you drink your milk for strong bones? For the same reason, calcium gluconate is your friend. It helps build and keep strong bones.
It is also used to treat conditions, such as bone loss (osteoporosis) and weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), and also aids the functioning of nerves, cells and muscle.
This vital mineral is used in your body in countless ways. And because your body can’t produce it or store it, you need to get a constant supply whether from food, supplements or IV treatments. Consider these fabulous benefits it delivers to your body:
- Keeps your immune system strong, reducing the risk of infections and may even shorten the length of the common cold by over 30%
- Accelerates the healing process for wounds, which is why doctors use it to treat burns, ulcers and other skin injuries
- Lessens the risk of certain age-related diseases such as pneumonia, infection and age-related macular degeneration
- Treats acne by reducing inflammation, inhibiting the growth of acnes bacteria and suppressing oily gland activity
- Decreases inflammation that can lead to illnesses like heart disease and cancer by reducing oxidative stress and the levels of certain inflammatory proteins in your body
Ready for a zinc boost? You’ll love the way it makes you feel!
When it comes to enhancing your nutrition to improve fitness, protein typically occupies the #1 spot for its role as an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood. But think back to high school biology, and you may remember that proteins are made of amino acids.
Twenty different amino acids make up the thousands of different proteins in your body. Three are the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) leucine, isoleucine and valine and can be found in our amino acids therapy. They deliver numerous health benefits especially if you’re working to improve your fitness level:
- Increase muscle growth
- Encourage healthy tissue in muscles, bones, skin and hair
- Decrease muscle soreness, perfect for recovery from workouts
- Reduce exercise-related fatigue to enhance performance
- Improve mental focus during exercise
- Prevent muscle breakdown that can occur when the body lacks protein
- Improve health in people with cirrhosis of the liver
- Accelerate wound healing
Used alone or with other medications, Zofran prevents nausea and vomiting caused by cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation. It also prevents and treats nausea and vomiting after surgery by blocking serotonin, a natural substance in the body that can cause vomiting. (Not for use in preventing nausea due to pregnancy.)
Got heartburn or an upset stomach? Feel better fast with our Pepcid IV therapy. Pepcid, which is actually a combination of three medications, reduces the amount of acid produced in the stomach to give you relief from indigestion and heartburn and helps keep them from coming back.
Famotidine also promotes the healing of stomach and duodenal ulcers and can reduce pain caused by ulcers as well as prevent ulcers from recurring.
Ketorolac decreases the production of prostaglandins, which are chemicals created by the immune system that cause the redness, fever and pain of inflammation.
if you plan to have or recently had a medical procedure or surgery, Ketorolac can treat moderate to severe pain so you can recover more comfortably and return to your normal daily activities sooner.